(for Day Three)
A Closing Meditation
- Quote used in meditation Two for today – one for each child – undecorated. The Quote is: The Light of a good character …
- Supplies for decoration (e.g. colored pencils), ruler
- Backing to support quotes, scotch tape (to apply to backing
- Stands – one for each participant
- Glitter glue
- Meditation area
Note: All who participate in the closing meditation – including adults – should do the below.
Begin at the art table.
Today we meditated on this Quote
Place on stand.
The Light of a good character surpasseth the light of the sun
and the radiance thereof.
Whoso attaineth unto it
is accounted as a jewel among men.
The Tablets of Baha’u’llah, 36
We will decorate this Quote and then bring it to our meditation area for our closing.
There should be limited talking – to allow others to meditate.
Steps in decorating.
- Show samples. Begin decoration. (music can be added)
- Attach backing with tape
- With glitter glue underline the Words you are attracted to.
The Closing Meditation.
Bring decorated Quote to meditation area.
One at a time each person reads the Quote, places it on the stand and shares (optional) the Words that stood out for him/her.
Close with music.